Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Roosting Chickens

Here is a mass email I sent out to a diverse group of friends. I am hoping for some responses in which I can get permission to reprint. Unfortunately I know better to think that most people would be willing to think objectively about these topics. Americans are brainwashed beyond belief and it should be painfully obvious since Americans view the life of an Israeli worth more than that of countless Arabs.

Quick question,
I apologize in advance, except to Ian,
Is there any action that our government, you and I, can take that would justify a similar or even lesser action against us. For instance, 3000 people were slaughtered on 9/11 by a bunch of Saudis and we reacted, with the overwhelming support (70%), by killing 80-90,000 Iraqis though violence and another million as a result of our invasion. We felt that it was our "right" but do the Iraqis now have that same "right", and if not, doesn't that mean we think we, America, own the world? Do we?
Justin Loper

No comments: