Thursday, May 08, 2008

Our media is racist garbage.

Now I have known for years that our media is garbage or maybe worse. Though after watching the Reverend Wright National Press Club speech I know believe the media is just a modern day lyncher. After watching the news talk about the speech I finally got the time to actually watch the full speech.(ya I am one of those people who actually thinks it is more important to look for myself then be lazy and let corporations tell me the what the truth is. I understand not everyone has the time and must rely on corporations to tell them the truth. Can I fault them? Yes, if they take the corporate media to be anywhere near the truth) I felt that I needed to because I know that the media is a lie machine but I thought for sure there would be some lunacy involved. I figured he must of said that America created AIDS to kill blacks, because that is what the media claimed he said. I also assumed that he said some other crazy shit because the news sure made it look like he did.
THough the funny thing is that I actually care about the truth so I watched it. And I now understand what it is that the media hates about him and it is that he is a powerful speaker who speaks the truth. They can't handle that because they are in the business of hoodwinking the Americans. As my friend Jeremy said to me, the real reason we are in Iraq is because of the media and I think that one cannot argue against that fact. Okay one can try but they will easily be spanked by anyone with enough time to actually fact check.
You know, I didn't think my opinion for the media could have gotten any worse but I was sadly mistaken. The media is a racist, Imperialist propaganda arm for the elite. They have destroyed a man's character because he said told uncomfortable truths, like the fact that the US government has experimented on humans in a most inhumane fashion. If he had been a white preacher and said the same things he would have been ignored, but he is black. That is the difference.
I guess though, at least they aren't slaves anymore so what are they bitching about? What racist garbage the media is.


Here are clips from the Q&A portion of the speech. I think they are informative.




No comments: