Thursday, May 03, 2007

God damn popular artists.

Here is a song by the artist P!nk. I was never really a fan of hers but this song is probably the most biting mainstream song so far.


Here is James Blunt, who's music I can not stand. THough this song, which I bet is about his time as a PeaceKeeper, is quite timely.


SO why the hell are these some of the only mainstream music artists producing music like this? Is that the music industry is so money hungry that they don't care about humans or art for that matter. I have no forum but I try. I write to the local newspaper and get my stuff read by thousands. Pop music artists have millions that they could reach but are either to fucking scared, of some percieved Dixie Chicks treatment, or don't give a rat's ass about anyone other than themselves. My guess is that it is the latter.

No comments: