Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Really Am Nervous or I.R.A.N.

Holy fuck!!!
I swear I just read in the paper that the US has authorized the military to kill Iranians. At first I thought I was just seeing things but no. Then I heard it reported on the nightly news, top story. A few days back we had former NATO Supreme COmmander Gen. Wesley Clark say that he believed that the US was looking for a confrontation with Iran. Slowly we have been moving more and more warships into the Persian Gulf. IT is rumored we now have Nuclear Subs in the Gulf. My god these people are insane.
NOw today according to the Jerusalem Post, a right wing Israeli paper, is claiming that Iran is bringing in 3000 more centrifuges for their nuclear program. It has been reported much in the Israeli press their desire to have Iran confronted. We had the former Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyhu, sayinig we need to convince America of the threat. There was just a meeting in Israel with some former US officials where RIchard Perle, one of the cheif architechs of this latest war, was saying that the US will take military action to not allow Iran to get nuclear weapons.
This is just the shit I pulled out of my head without going back and doing even the most basic of research. I can remember many other pronouncements that soound a lot like war posturing but I can't remember them well enough to put them in. So I guess I will need to go back and find more.
From now on I will be on Iran War Watch. I will be reporting and repeating all the stories I see from the mainstream press that indicate a inevitable war. There has been a lot of propaganda lately and I will try to compile more.

No comments: