Saturday, January 06, 2007

Apartheid in Israel? "The lady doth protest....."

Wow. Jimmy Carter the Antisemite. Look at the wrath his book has conjured. Why, I wonder?


Christ, Even Bill O'Reilly defended him.


Here is a Jewish American defending Carter.


What it is about this book that upsets everyone so much?


Here we have Trent Lott telling us that he's been to the territories and it isn't, oh wait, he's only been to illegal Jewish settlements. Man they are coming out of the woodwork.


This is what your tax dollars pay for. Ya, this isn't aparthied. My ass. Look it up.


I have to say that this seems very much like what one sees in Palestine. Both Israel and South Africa were founded in 1948. One of them had a much better lobbying.


Oh man I totally forgot about this one. I wish that today artists would speak up against injustice, oh well.

No comments: