Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fuck Tim Hardaway

Holy fuck. I am sorry, but since I think basketball is stupid, I wasn't aware of Tim Hardaway's hatefilled rhetoric until I read about it in the paper. Damn. I am still wondering if this will get the same play as Michael Richards explosion. I guess in today's age it is still okay to hate fags but don't call some one a nigger. When I was in highschool it was the cool thing to call someone a faggot. Yet, if I used that word at home I got a swift rebuttal from my mother. She wouold say "You don't use the word nigger, do you? It is the same thing." Too bad not enough people are as enlightnened as my mother.
So just in case you missed it.


Of course, Basketball isn't homo-erotic at all. Oh shit that is right, it is as gay as football. In case you need proof here you go.


Sorry about being lazy and posting youtube videos. I just haven't had the time to write.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexuality is a preference. Gays want to be gay! And with that comes the good and bad.

Lev:18:22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Lev:18:29: For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Lev:20:13: If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Deut:22:5: The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Anonymous said...

Wow what an original comment, I've never heard that before. It's about time middle America grew up and left behind their imaginary friends. The bible was written by men, they are the words of men that lived hundreds of years ago. God doesn't exist and I'm not sure who is more danerous the bigot or the religious crusader. What I do know is, the world would be a better place without either of these attitudes.

Justin said...

Sexuality has to be a preference for it to be "okay" to discriminate against gays.
Notice their God doesn't hate lesbians.

Anonymous said...

Of course, gays want to be gay. I want to be me also.
My favorite part about people argueing that homosexuals choose to be gay is that none of them have ever taken a single class on human behaivor. Instead they listen to their preachers, who if they even got a education it was in theology, to explain science to them.
Remember that preacher used to argue that if GOD, that black miltant lesbian in the sky, wanted HIS races to intermarry, why create "races"?
Ignorance is celebrated in America.
Asking your preacher about science, a topic they didn't study, is akin to asking a scientist about Religion. Preachers are just as able at being wrong as everyone else. The difference between scientists and preachers is that scientists must publish their findings in peer reviewed papers. Preachers can make wild claims. Plus if you ask a preacher a tough question, similar to one that might be asked of a scientist in a peer reviewed publication, they repsond with "god works in mysterious ways."
So if you ask a religious nut "If god created the sun on the third day, what was it that marked the passing of the first two days?" They respond with "gays choose to be fags".
You know what fuck them.